CAJ Paralegal Service 


CAJ Paralegal has experienced, licence Paralegals covering the area of Landlord/Tenant issues.

Our Paralegals are here to help answer your questions, are you having a problem with a tenant not paying their rent, causing damage to your property, illegal activity?

Speak to us today we can help you.

Third Party Property Manager Alert!
You can’t represent anyone, at the LTB if you are not a Licence Paralegal. As per the decision of the Court of Appeal called: Law Society of Upper Canada v. Chiarelliandmay be found at 2014 ONCA 391, docket # C56952, This also includes Preparation of the forms.

CAJ Paralegal has been assisting Landlords for over 20 years, and give each and everyone of our clients hands on attention.

Are you a Landlord? Are you having trouble with the following;
* Non payment of rent?
* Damage to your property?
* Your tenants conducting illegal activities?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions..... give us a call we can help.

For your peace of mind:

Here is what we will do for you:

*We will Perform occupancy checks
*We will draft, serve and prepare notices
*We will prepare,file and serve Notices of Applications
*We will respond to tenant disputes
*We will attend hearings
*We will serve eviction notices to tenants
*We will enforce Tribunal Orders in the Small Claims Court.


Corrective Justice at:

Corrective Justice is a company that provides Paralegal Services and is Licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada.

Further information from the Landlord tenant board;

Useful Links:
The Application Process:

Landlord and Tenant Board Office locations

Online Information about your Landlord and Tenant Dispute:

Cities and towns we cover:
Belleville. Brockville, Napanee, Kingston, Cobourg, Lindsay, Peterborough, Picton, Whitby, Oshawa.
We are your team on call 24/7

Contact Us Today!

Give us a call or email us for a free quote.
Name E-mail Message Submit