CAJ Paralegal Service 


If you need Immigration Representation Services give Jason Easton a call.

We have staff experienced in Immigration law to answer your questions.

The Canadian immigration system can be challenging and lengthy to navigate.

A immigration representative can help give you advice on your immigration options and programs, as well as fill out and submit your application.

A CAJ Paralegal immigration representative would communicate with the Government of your behalf and represent you in any hearings regarding your immigration you may have.

Let us help you through every step of the way with the following types of applications; 

Temporary Resident application

Visa application

Visitor Record application

Study Permit application

Post - Graduation Work Permit

Express Entry



Cities and towns we cover:

Belleville. Brockville, Napanee, Kingston, Cobourg, Lindsay, Peterborough, Picton, Whitby, Oshawa.

We are your team on call 24/7

Contact Us Today!

Give us a call or email us for a free quote.
Name E-mail Message Submit