landlord tenant disputes

Landlord Tenant Disputes

CAJ Paralegal  have experienced,licence Paralegals covering the area of Landlord/Tenantissues. Our Paralegals are here to help answer  your questions, are you having a problem with a tenant- not paying their rent, causing damage to your property, illegal activity?  Speak to us today we can help you. 



Third Party Property Manager Alert! You Can’t Represent Anyone, At The LTB If You Are Not A Licence Paralegal .As Per The decision of the Court of Appeal called:  Law Society of Upper Canada v. Chiarelliandmay be found at 2014 ONCA 391, docket # C56952, This also includes Preparation of the forms, 

 CAJ Paralegal has been assisting Landlords for over 20 years, and give each and everyone of our clients hands on attention. 


Are you a Landlord? Are you having trouble with the following, non payment of rent, damage to your property, are your tenants conducting illegal activities? If you have answered yes to any of these questions..... give us a call we can help. For your peace of mind: 

Here is what we will do for you: 

We will Perform occupancy checks

We will draft, serve and prepare notices

We will prepare,file and serve Notices of Applications

We will respond to tenant disputes

We will attend hearing 

We will serve eviction notices to tenants

We will enforce Tribunal Orders in the Small Claims Court.